Thursday, March 24, 2011

Opening Day 2011

Opening day went off without a hitch! We made it to the park on time, the kids paraded with their teams and then my son played the opening game and the team WON!!!
I have three different teams to cheer for : White Sox, Dodgers, and Orioles...I have something to wear for the White Sox and Dodgers, but not the Orioles - yikes!

Oh well, at least I have some pictures from the game...




It was very cold with blustery wind. I could barely hold my camera still because my hands were frozen and shaking. Time to get a monopod!!!

Saturday I will get to take some pictures of my oldest at her game - I am so excited because her games are very action packed!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I know it doesn't look like it, but spring is here! Time to start booking those outdoor and lush garden type sessions! We will be doing a Mini-session day in April - check out the Facebook page for more details!

No comments: