Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sterling Inn

Today I traveled to the east end of Victorville to do some photography work at the Sterling Inn. These are for their website to promote their assisted living services for senior citzens. Beautiful facility, with a very friendly staff.





Many thanks for having me come out!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*

Today is such a gorgeous day! I wish we could have gone out to the park with our friends and spent the day. My kids are sick and the only way I know that they are REALLY sick is because no one wanted to get dressed and go play. They must truly be sick. :-(
Thankfully I am not sick, so I can still have my portrait session with a 6 month old baby boy tomorrow. I am so excited!
Then Saturday we will be out at the park for the charity tournament. Very cool to see all these teams playing and helping a great cause.

No comments: