Tuesday, April 19, 2011

LL Updates!!!

First off, let me say happy birthday to the sweetest ten year old ever! My baby girl Brianna is finally in the double digits! For all that know and love her, you can thank me for saving/sparing her life, lol!
I am definitely one proud mama, and when she plays today I am hoping she brings some success to her team and they win!

This weekend we went 1-2 in the wins. Courtney's White Sox had a mercy of 23-2. Brianna's Dodgers lost a tough game by 1 run, and Harrison's Orioles lost by about 3 I think. Saturday was a gorgeous day to get some softball pictures....





The Dodger girls are getting so close to another win!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*

Don't forget...

Spring mini-portrait session dates are here... I have April 29th, May 2nd, 6th and 13th available.

NO session fee, and sheets are sold at a discount. Sessions are 30 minutes max, and do not include Yearly Club Sessions :)

No comments: