Sunday, April 3, 2011

Mommy -Daughter Session...

Its always nice to meet new clients, but when you have a client who chooses to come back and give repeat business, its one of the best feelings in the world!

The last time I saw this little girl she was tiny, now she is running around and dancing. Such a sweet and gorgeous little girl!


Admiring the variety of birds..



Mommy/Daughter


Touching the water...


Thank you so much for spending the afternoon with me, enjoy your sneak peeks and I will talk to you soon!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~

The photos I posted yesterday are creating such a buzz... I have a few more sessions lined up. They are a great alternative to the regular photos that are usually offered. I also offer a team discount! Call 760-486-3017 to see how to sign up your player/team for some awesome photos!!

No comments: