Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Welcome!!

When my client called and told me she was pregnant, I was expecting her to book for maternity pictures. But then she said she was going to have this baby the following Monday, and I was so happy for them!
Nice people making beautiful children = my favorite kind of sessions!!








Of all days, this little guy did not want to sleep! I tried all my tricks but once he was awake, he wanted to just stare :) oh, and poop - he did that the entire session and we were afraid to take his diaper off!

Congratulations you guys - he is soooo adorable!

~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~

its almost the middle of April - I am booked through Sunday between sessions, my family, and softball. I have more of the sports fire sessions available, so if that is something that you want to get in on, shoot me a message on FB or give me a call.

No comments: