Thursday, July 21, 2011

Summer is almost over???

This has definitely been a summer to remember! There really hasn't been scorching hot temps and I have hardly been home to use my air conditioning (although its set on auto so I have come home late at night to find it on and no one home!)

My daughter's team did FABULOUS in all-stars! They were in the championship game for the State Championship and they lost :( But we are sooo proud of her!

All-Stars took a lot of shooting time away, but a couple of weeks ago I was able to do a session with this family. They are great people and we had fun during this session!





a fun out-take


Thanks for coming in you guys!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~

Now that tournaments are done, I have more time for sessions! I would really like to book my August calendar before we go on vacation in September. So I will be doing a few mini sessions that are themed... stay tuned!

No comments: