Sunday, July 24, 2011

Summer Pregnancy...

I'll never forget being pregnant in the summer. It was while we were waiting for our house to be built. Every weekend we would come up and I would swear that I would never ever be pregnant in the desert heart again.
Well, I haven't... and I am always sympathetic when I see pregnant women during the desert heat season. Although this year its been pretty mild, I hope their child is thankful for Mom's sacrifice!
These portraits were taken in the Victorville Studio, so basically an indoor photo session :)
This maternity client absolutely glowed! Pregnancy looks good on her for sure!





It was really difficult to decide which ones to put on the blog! Such a beautiful lady carrying a precious gift. I can't wait for the newborn session :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

One more week of July! The weather gives little hints that its going to warm up, and then it doesn't last! I would still like to do a special something with the business before I go on vacation... lots of ideas pouring in but I have to find one that is affordable and feasible!

I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: