Thursday, July 19, 2012

Fun with Bean!

So lately I haven't been shooting because I have been busy doing other things... things that have totally taken over when they really shouldn't have. So I asked my daughter to dress up a little, I put a backdrop up, and one light with a reflective board opposite of it. So all of these are one light pictures!
I love that pettiskirt - I bought three of them a few years ago when they were all the rage and even though tutus are the thing now, I still prefer the pettiskirts. Today I am working on a themed set - its should all be put together in a few days. I can't wait to see how it comes out, there are few items I really wanted but haven't been able to find, but I will make do with what I have and go from there! Nancarrow Photography is still doing back-to-school pictures for groups at a discount rate. You can view your images after your session, so there isn't a surprise when you get your pictures! Book your school/group today! Its also Senior 2013 time! don't wait until the last minute to get them done!

No comments: