Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I'm sorry!

I have neglected this blog for so long - I really got caught up on exclusively posting on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nancarrow-Photography/275755954554 ) and so this blog really became 2nd. But I think I have a system down, so we shall see how it goes. Some projects that I have coming up: #1 I'm doing a wedding! The couple is sooo wonderful and I am really looking forward to it.
Seriously a gorgeous and fun couple. I can hardly wait for their wedding in September. It will be my final project before I go on vacation. #2 I'm going on vacation! The family and I are headed back to Walt Disney World in Florida! I am sure it will be a blast, and this year we are taking our inlaws with us. #3 FAIRY PORTRAITS are here! This week I am putting together the set, getting a few models to shoot, and offering fairy portraits for the rest of July and all through August. They are going to be beautiful, and only offered on selected days. WAY BETTER than the first fairy portraits I ever did! So look for my post tomorrow... its going to be another scorching hot day, they say. But I'm a cool person - it will be alright. :-)

No comments: