Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Children's Session

Like I mentioned in my last post, I had a busy week leading up to my vacation. This session was one of them!
These girls are so gorgeous! I had met the oldest when she was just a little thing, hanging on Mama's hip! Now she is a BIG sister, and a good big sister too~





The baby is such a little ham! And I really think the older girl will outgrow her aversion to the camera. With Mom's year of free sessions available, I think she will be comfy in front of the camera in no time!

**********************************************************************

Today I learned that Kiddie Kandids is closing. Someone who was looking to book her daughter's birthday session let me know. Kind of sad for all the people losing their jobs. :( I've never been to a KK, but I always see a line of people in there when I go to the mall.

On a more positive note, Little League tryouts are this weekend and that just makes me happy and excited for the new season! I have 3 kids that play, and I am always running from one field to another!

Tomorrow I will post some pictures from my vacations, and Friday I probably won't have anything because I have two For His Eyes Only sessions back to back on Friday, plus an ordering session in the evening. For my clients' privacy, I do not post those sessions.

Everyone have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Well I to but I think the post should acquire more info then it has.