Saturday, January 9, 2010

Back from Holidays!

Only one more day of my break and I plan on playing softball tomorrow.

The first week of the year is usually reserved for catching up on paperwork, revising my pricing, and collecting receipts for the dreaded tax man!

I have a new wedding information packet, and I am almost finished with my portrait client handbook. Its very pretty - I hope to show it off very soon!

I am set to go on vacation on January 18th. Nowhere far, but we are hitting amusement parks and beaches and its kind of a working vacation, because there are some sessions sandwiched in here and there. I can't wait to share some of them!

For most of January, I will probably be posting some shots of my kids with my new backdrops and new light modifiers, just to get some practice in.
My oldest daughter is turning 14 in about a month, so of course I have to do some annual portraits of just her. I'm hoping she is out of that awkward stage and embraces the camera and her beauty.
I am also looking to update certain parts of my portfolio, it is all TFCD (trade for CD) which means you give me your time and I give you your images on CD.

Until next time, I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: