Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy Friday!

Taking a break between boudoir sessions to upload some pictures for a client and just mess around until the next client gets here...
One of the newest things that I just added is my Facebook profile badge on the right hand side of this page. I am thinking about a Facebook fan page, but at this point I don't know if I can really keep up with it...with all the stuff I have going on. You see how good I am with my blog, right? lol

My husband and I decided on our team name for Minor A girls this season. We will be the Minnesota Twins! Last year we chose the Tampa Bay Rays for our pee-wee and junior girls team, this year we wanted something a little different. Not all the minor B boys coaches have been selected yet, so if Tim gets one of those spots, he will try to keep the name the same as well. Fewer sweatshirts that I have to buy! So to those parents that we have talked to about having your son with us, start looking at Twins gear! LOL!

Tomorrow is try-outs - can't wait for the season to start! The league has a lot of things planned for the year, it will be a blast!

No comments: