Saturday, January 23, 2010

Week 1 of HOLIDAYS!

Week 1 is coming to a close...what fun I have had!
Before I left, I did a children's session and a wedding, so I already had a lot of processing to do when I came back on Wednesday for my "For His Eyes Only" session. By the way - I really enjoyed shooting pin-up style this time around :)
So I am slowly making my way through the processing, and ordering sessions will be begin again soon.
I had a great time in Las Vegas with my husband, it was much needed time away for both of us. :D
The weather here in the High Desert has been crazy, rain, snow and hail..so this morning we are going to help out some flooded families. Lend a hand to your neighbor if they need it! A lot of the dirt roads took a beating, and one of the streets close to us has a HUGE sinkhole!
Next week we will be gone from Mon-Thurs, and sessions will resume on February 1st. The final day for boudoir sessions will be Feb 4th, and February 7th with a $25 rush delivery.
Lots of fun sessions coming up, beauty pageant hopefuls, more boudoir and of course my daughter's 14th birthday pictures in which she is planning her own session. She's excited- I'm a little scared at what she will come up with!

No comments: