Sunday, December 27, 2009

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and it looking forward to the new year! I know I am! This year I have been so blessed with many fantastic clients, and I hope to meet many more in 2010!
Just before Christmas, I did this session with the H family - you'll notice a familiar face in the pictures - its the senior from last week! The rest of the family is just as awesome and easy to work with as she was. Mom and Dad did a good job, because these girls are beautiful!







Thanks for such a nice session, and I look forward to seeing you at your ordering appointment!

****************************************************************************

I am finishing up the pictures that will go out with my newest promotion, but here are the cool details:

It is called "Sassy and Sweet Portraits"

What it includes:

-1 indoor/ 1 outdoor sessions
-3 clothing changes
-at least 10 finished poses (most likely more - I get a little carried away)
-your choice of 8x10 custom album, or a 10x10 folio
-5 sheets of your favorite poses in the sizes you want. Great for gifts!
-a Web CD for sharing photos via Email, Facebook, etc.

The sessions are upbeat, fun, and still have that sweet little "awwww" feel to it. Perfect for a girl or a boy, a session can be designed to fit the child's interests and unique personality. The pictures I have for the promo are of girls, because finding a happy smiley boy who didn't want to leave his new DSi was pretty impossible :)

How much? oh yes - can't forget that.
Separately, this package would cost $425. If you are interested in a session like this, give me a call for the price (I guarantee its under $300!)

The album is really awesome - sometimes my clients find it too difficult to display the 25-30 poses that they purchase. The album ends up being perfect - it can be displayed on the coffee table, or passed around work as a brag book.

I hope everyone has a great week!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.