Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy Friday!

This week has been a lot of fun! Ive been meeting with procrastinating parents (you know who you are, lol) about getting Christmas portraits in! So I am excited!

Today is a feature of a group here in the High Desert.
Homeschoolers usually do not do the whole "annual school picture thing" and some of the time they miss out on special perks that are given to students who have a picture ID. There are also family members who tend to vocalize how much an annual picture would be nice. So the leader of this local group decided that we should do something about it, and so for one Park Day I set up and took school pictures.

But homeschoolers are extraordinary people, and you really have to understand that. They bring props and make faces and have lots of fun with it.







My homeschooling group is very important to me...my kids have great friends, and so do I. Parenting is already a hard job, and when you throw in being 100 percent responsible for your child's education, support is necessary.

Thanks HDH for letting me shoot your "school pictures"!

No comments: