Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The beginning of December...

No pictures today....although I do still have sessions to share.
Today I only worked half the day and spent the rest of the time with my kids. When my husband got home, we went to dinner out and it was nice to have that time with my family.
Thank you to everyone who sent birthday wishes, whether it was by Facebook, email, or text messages. My phone is dead tired and I think I will give it the rest of the night off! I did have a wonderful day, and even indulged in a chocolate dessert~

I am very excited for the holiday season...can't wait to get my tree, and as soon as I finish the sessions I am working on I will dig out the decorations and get started on those!

If you feel so inclined, please add me as a friend on Facebook... www.facebook.com/knancarrow I generally have something to say everyday, and I love chatting with clients and friends about a variety of things.
And when I am out of witty status messages, I will use one from Status Shuffle!

I hope everyone is having a good start of the week, and tomorrow I will have another session to share!

No comments: