Friday, December 11, 2009

TWINS!!

Its not often that I get to photograph twins, especially not boy/girl twins. These two are so adorable and definitely have personality!



They are definitely a fun family!





And here are some of the beautiful couple that got it started:




Thanks for having me out to your home!

**********************************************************************

Tomorrow is the Holiday Extravaganza! I am looking forward to a great turnout! If you still want to come out, you are more than welcome to call 760-486-3017 for directions. There will be cider and desserts served, and a raffle basket of prizes all donated by every vendor in attendance.
I will be rolling out my new "Shoot, View, Order" system for the first time tomorrow. I will be offering special discounts tomorrow for all the families who give it a shot!

No comments: