Sunday, December 20, 2009

Portraits from the party..

In addition to the visit from Santa, the kids were all dressed up and ready to have their portraits taken. Most of them were good and new the routine...they had been practicing their smiles allllll morning!



Such a sweet angel...right mom?


This one is growing up to be a handsome young man! He makes my daughter seem so little!

I want to smuggle this one out of the house...lol!


It was a great party - there was pizza (one of my favorites!) and cookie decorating, and a book exchange!
Thank you to all the parents who let me photograph your children - I enjoyed it, and I hope you like the finished product!

*********************************************************************************

Those were the final Christmas portraits for 2009. The final Christmas order has been processed and is speeding toward my house as quickly as UPS will allow. Next week I have a graduate, a family and an aspiring model coming in and I look forward to sharing those sessions!

To get a jump on the New Year I will have two specials running for the month of January. One is a buy one, get one free. If you book one session, you will receive a second session for free. It will be on a gift card, so you can keep it and use it later, or give it to a friend. The free session can be used anytime during the 2010 year, and is not valid on boudoir sessions, weddings, or other special events. It is also not redeemable for cash :)

The second special I will announce after Christmas.... :)

No comments: