Wednesday, December 23, 2009

More 2010 senior...

Yesterday was so cold!!! The wind made it even more cold and those are not the desired conditions for an outdoor family shoot! That has been rescheduled to today, so more of that later!

For now, I will show some more shots from the senior session...
She's rocking those point shoes!





Yes, I realize the bar is crooked....if I had some caffeine right now I could fix it, but that will have to wait til later, lol!

**********************************************************************

Christmas is only a few days away! I am so excited to spend the day opening gifts and being with my family. Not that I don't spend time with them already, but its a different setting. Everyone is really happy and on their best behavior.
Thanks for checking out my blog and check back for the family shots!

No comments: