Monday, December 21, 2009

2010 Senior!

Today I got to meet my first 2010 senior! She is a dancer, and today I saw my first pair of "point" shoes (I hope I am saying that right) and she even posed on point for her session (which was really cool to see) If I ever try to do that I would probably break a toe or snap an ankle, lol!
She had a few clothing changes...I am about halfway through her proofs, so here are a few from the first batch, and tomorrow I will show the cap and gown/ballet shots.






Isn't she gorgeous?

Thanks for coming in today, and I look forward to finishing the rest of your proofs!

**********************************************************************************

Don't forget, the after Christmas deal....Buy one session, and get another free! Perfect if you want to do some indoor shots when its cold, and then another session outdoor for free when the weather warms up!
The free session can be used anytime during the 2010 year, and is not valid on boudoir sessions, weddings, or other special events. It is also not redeemable for cash :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recognize that senior! Those look great.