Tuesday, December 15, 2009

More twins!

I think I hit the twin jackpot! The other day I was saying how I rarely get twins, and now these twins came in, and I met with teen-age twins yesterday about doing some work for them as well.
Lucky, lucky!







I am so excited for Christmas! Only 10 days left!
Saturday's Holiday Extravaganza went well - I made some new contacts (see photos above) and it was nice to enjoy the company of the other vendors.
Sunday's Toys for Kids softball tournament in the City of Victorville was also a blast...our team came in last in our bracket, but I am sure the guys had fun. The most important thing is that lots of toys were donated, and all 4 bins were overflowing by the end of the day.

This is the last week for Christmas sessions, with guaranteed delivery by Christmas! I have Friday afternoon open, if anyone wants to do a quick session with viewing and ordering the same day.
Friday morning I will be hanging out with Santa and taking pictures with him...exciting!
Next week I have sessions with a graduate, a family, and an aspiring actress! What a busy week!

No comments: